LE POTENZA GENERAL TRADING CO.,
Please note that if you don’t accept to allow these kinds of location-based data services, you may will not able to use the web platform of lemostre.com in any case in which these services are required for its usage.
Please note that the information will never be saved on our servers. We use this information to provide the requested location-based service, not to identify you.
You will be asked for your permission each time a location-based service is requested in order to: provide you content based upon your location; provide you local search results; provide you special local offers.
Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as email address, and phone number;
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, and upload history;
- Device Information: As is true of most apps and web sites, we automatically gather information about your device such as your IP address, device ID, device type, operation system, and device version.
We use this information to:
- Send you an order confirmation;
- Send you requested product or service information;
- Send product updates or warranty information;
- Respond to customer service requests;
- Administer your account;
- Send you push notifications when you are using our web platform. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Improve our web platform and marketing efforts;
- Respond to your questions and concerns;
- Display content based upon your interests;
You may unsubscribe from the web platform at any time following the unsubscribe procedure.
Sharing Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so. We make your contact information available to other users involved in the sale or purchase of items listed on this site to complete the sale transaction.
Tracking and Ads
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our web platform. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our web platform and which links or ads they clicked on.
We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our web platform is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
You may review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, at any time through the web platform or by contacting us.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us on email@example.com